Level 5 & 6 Team Coach
Brief Q&A With the Premier Gymnastics Staff
- How long have you been at Premier: 2 ½ years
- Where did you do gymnastics/ or how did you get involved with gymnastics: My parents signed me up for gymnastics when I was five, after getting kicked out of soccer for doing cartwheels on the field during games. I competed all the way through my junior year of high school, right up until an unfortunate incident occurred between me and a skateboard. I started coaching shortly thereafter in Thornton, and then started coaching at Premier when I moved to Fort Collins for school.
- Family? Married? Children? Pets?: I have two wonderful parents who live in Thornton, and my older brother Ryan lives in Denver. I also have a 5 year old golden retriever, Jaeda, who is the love of my life. I don’t have any children of my own yet, although I would argue that I currently have 15 of them anyway and they keep me plenty busy! (See level 4 team photo) ☺
- Hobbies: Anything outdoors (preferably in the sunshine), listening to country music and going to concerts, and traveling – especially cruises!
- Some of your favorite things: My job, cheesecake, and puppies. And CSU – Go Rams!
- Anything else you would like to share: I love my job at Premier. I never expected so many wonderful experiences and friendships to come from the opportunity to coach here.