Bookkeeper and Gym Manager
Brief Q&A With the Premier Gymnastics Staff
- How long have you been at Premier: My husband Rich and I have owned Premier since 2000
- Where did you do gymnastics/ or how did you get involved with gymnastics: Did gymnastics at Berthoud Gymnastics a long, long time ago.
- Family? Married? Children? Pets?: I am married to Rich, we have 3 children; 2 girls in college and a son who is a Freshman at Loveland High. We have 2 dogs: a Chihuahua named Ming Ming and a German Shepherd named Meena.
- Hobbies: I love to hike, read and I just recently picked up shooting.
- Some of your favorite things: Love spending time with my family and watching my kids play ball. Also, love to do Crossfit and train Olympic lifting.
- Anything else you would like to share: It has been an amazing journey owning a gymnastics center and I can’t imagine doing anything else. There is never a dull moment and it is such a joy to watch all the kids grow and succeed at this sport.