Level 4 Team Coach
Brief Q&A With the Premier Gymnastics Staff
- How long have you been at Premier: 2 1/2 years
- Where did you do gymnastics/ or how did you get involved with gymnastics: My step mom put me into gymnastics in the hope to reduce my tremendous amount of energy and to fix my attitude problem I had when I was 5. Sure enough I was straightened out and was hooked on the sport. I continued gymnastics at Premier for 12 years and stopped during my junior year of high school and started coaching during my last season competing!
- Family? Married? Children? Pets?: I have two wonderful parents and two sisters, Brooke (23) and Lauren (8). We have 2 cats, Denis and Owen, and a crazy Chihuahua named Panda.
- Hobbies: I love to snowboard, hike, do Crossfit, workout, hang out with family and friends, travel, listen to music and drive around in my car.
- Some of your favorite things: My loving family and friends, my job, doing private lessons, exercising, food, meeting new people, and enjoying the amazing activities Colorado has to offer.
- Anything else you would like to share?: I absolutely love my job at Premier. Going from being gymnast to a coach has been such a wonderful experience and opportunity. I am so thankful to be involved with Premier, especially because of the family we have between coaches and gymnasts. Being a coach of a sport that you get to watch your athletes achieve their goals and dreams is just the best feeling in the world. Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite athletes… I get to coach mine! ☺.