Preschool & Special Events Director
Brief Q&A With the Premier Gymnastics Staff
- How long have you been at Premier: 2 years
- Where did you do gymnastics/ or how did you get involved with gymnastics: I started gymnastics when I was 2 1/2 years old in California at West Valley Gymnastics and then Almaden Valley Gymnastics Club. My mom told me that before I could even walk I was pulling myself up and out of the crib, climbing up on top of the dresser and everywhere else, thus resulting in me starting gymnastics at a very young age. My dad was also a competitive gymnast, he taught my brothers and myself, as well as neighbor kids. Around the age of 5 I began competitive gymnastics and was also on a demo team called The Dynamites. My gymnastics career ended early due to intense knee pain. I was about 9years old at what is now Level 6 when I had to completely stop doing gymnastics.
- Family? Married? Children? Pets?: I have 4 immediate brothers. Grew up with 3 brothers (2 older, 1 younger). My 2nd youngest brother pasted away only 2wks after birth. At around the age of 11 my parents divorced and then later remarried. I now have 5 step siblings and 5 half siblings. Yes that makes 13 total. Sadly none of them live here. I myself have a 13 year old daughter Isabel, who is on the Xcel Team here at Premier. I have never been married, it has always been just Isabel and I. We do have a dog that we adopted a year ago, her name is Hope.
- Hobbies: My hobbies include hiking, going for walks, being outdoors, Zumba, Cardio kickboxing, training my dog, face painting and organizing.
- Some of your favorite things: I love coffee! Can’t live without Chap Stick, anything and everything Vanilla scented, Tea, eating healthy and exercising.
- Anything else you would like to share?: I feel I have finally found my home and family her at Premier. I can’t picture myself anywhere else. In my opinion I have the best job in the world and work with the most wonderful, kindest people. I wake up every day smiling and happy knowing I get to go coach the cutest, most hilarious, loving little people.