Owner / Team Coach
Brief Q&A With the Premier Gymnastics Staff
- How long have you been at Premier: 15 years
- Where did you do gymnastics/ or how did you get involved with gymnastics: I started gymnastics in Berthoud. I went on to do gymnastics in college but the program was soon cancelled so I moved back to Berthoud and began my Coaching career.
- Family? Married? Children? Pets?: I have been married to my wife Jessica for 21 years and we have 3 children. Samantha and Mackenzie who are softball players for Fort Hays State and Keegan who is a Freshman at Loveland High and plays Baseball.
- Hobbies: I love to collect sport memorabilia and buy and sell it on EBAY.
- Some of your favorite things: I love to watch my kids play their sports. I also enjoy doing CrossFit.
- Anything else you would like to share?: I love what I do. I love working with children, building athletes, and training champions. I always use the saying “If you love what you do then you don’t work a day in your life.” It’s a privilege to get to do what I do every day.